Swingz - Founder
My name is Annamarie Sesta. My road name is Swingz...and for the record, I got the name because of an apparatus, not a life style! LOL. My ride is a Valkyrie. In 2011, I was awarded the club's highest mileage for the year with 12,128 miles. If my dog, Foxy, isn't riding in my backseat, my grandson, Logan is!
I love to ride year round. My riding has taken me to Americade, Laconia, a five state tour of New England, and the Dragon's Tail in North Carolina to name a few of my adventures.
My husband, Larry, and I reside in Galloway, NJ. I have two adult children, Dominique and David. I am also the proud Nonna of Logan and Ryan. I feel very blessed with my wonderful family and the friends that I have in my life.
Chrome Angelz is my baby. We have a fun-loving, close-knit group of women. My dream is to build and develop this organization with "Cousin Chapters" throughout the USA. So, contact me at email@example.com and lets roll!
It is our mission to provide a supportive, nurturing environment to foster and encourage women who are interested in riding. Our organization prides itself on embracing any and all women riders who seek to expand their riding adventures, make lifelong friends, and be leading examples within the riding community.
To unite women motorcycle enthusiasts worldwide. To inspire women to embrace the interest of riding for recreation, philanthropy and sisterhood, and all while promoting a positive image of the motorcycling community.
- Our values are those of respect, acceptance, and support.
- We always promote positive and role model behaviors.
- We support and encourage one another.
- We embrace differences to learn and grow.
- We love our veterans and enjoy spending time with them at the veteran's homes, and especially when we are escorting them back to their families.
- We give back to the community through volunteering, charity, and motorcycle runs.
- We have fun!
- And last, but certainly not least, aside from our love of riding, we have one shared desire: No Drama.